[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(799905)

May 25, 2012
Visit site
What has me most excited about VR is the possibility of full immersion systems and gaming. If you have read "Ready Player One" (fantastic book by the way), you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
A very interesting realm of possibility. A standard gamer would have to be immersed to feel like the game was virtual reality, but with this, it removes that effort and increases the fun of believing that you are in a different world. This is most definitely the future of gaming. Go LG!

DE52

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
What excites me most about virtual reality is the level of immersion it provides and also the multiple use cases whether educational or entertainment oriented. As a result, I would love to have one of these LG devices to try virtual reality (although this device may be much more limited than let's say the gear VR). This way, I could say I dipped my feet into the world of VR to some extent before trying more advanced offerings like HTC Vive and the upcoming Gear VRs or Oculus VRs that will eventually appear.

musiceas66

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I think I'm most excited about the sheer volume of people this technology can reach. When I think back into history, it seems that cutting edge devices and machines were only available to the wealthy. I mean how long were DVDs out before middle class families could afford them?

The cool thing about VR today is that it won't require any special hardware that most people aren't already carrying in their pockets. It's liberating really, realizing the kind of power the average person holds in their hand. Sure, there are beautiful and groundbreaking ideas floating around concerning what we can do with VR, but when we take a step back and appreciate how many people readily have access to these ideas- without much more than downloading an application- that is truly breathtaking.

moheeb

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
VR will replace all traditional display devices in the near future. With the state of the art today's technology there is still something missing that when happen, everything will shift to VR.

ajm135

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
just like most people the prospect of gaming excites me. animes like sword art online make me look forward to what might await us in the future(without the deadly brain frying hardware that could trap us in it for like 2 years).

rmcdonald136

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I am a student working on my bachelors in software engineering and the concept of virtual reality is amazing and my ambition to develop applications and games for VR is above and beyond. This seems to be were the world is heading and i want to also come up with some other innovative ideas that VR could be used for i have many ideas which people say are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana