[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fassell

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
The thing that excites me most about VR is that it gives a completely new angle on the way we play games and that feeling that you are the character in the game. Also the feeling you get when watching a movie, allowing you to really escape from reality and enjoy the movie in a whole new manner. I get excited about smart phones, because they are mini computers and I can control other things with my phone. I use my phone for corporate email, navigate, stream music, watch videos, control my computer, control my thermostats and alarm systems.

pocketz09

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
What excites me most about VR is the limitless possibilities you can achieve with it. As a student working on becoming a developer, I could create an app that allows you to virtually be in a classroom while I'm relaxing in my bedroom.

Hanko

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Finally a way for me and my son to make lasting memories. He's a gamer, I'm a droid freak, beyond that we don't have a whole lot more in common. This just might work! Thanks for your consideration.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Be interesting to see how movies/tv and gaming works with this new setup, I havent messed with any VR type gear since the Virtual Boy debacle of Nintendo!

audiosoulja

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
VR is the next frontier for us, a new and exciting platform in which the human race can grow and evolve. As with all technology there will be new challenges and ethical dilemmas which we must overcome, but as we step further down the road we must take every opportunity to grow as a whole. It started with smartphones, VR is on the horizon, but my true excitement is in imagining what comes next

Bill Boling

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win the VR and G3. I provide training to the elderly a a Senior center in Lynden Washington. I look forward to winning.

regards Bill the Nerd

bryant163191

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
The VR technology is a game changer. It will make an awesome experience for not only us consumers but moving technology forward to reality at our fingertips. We would be able to build our own world and or even play firt person shooters like never before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod