Wirefly shipping

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Let's hope this Evo 3D comes without the 8gb microSD missing...

Lots of reps said it may not have the 8gb card, hence the cheaper price.

If you look at the Wirefly unboxing video you'll see he mentions what comes included and the SD card was included. I don't think they'd open 100k sealed boxes and take out SD cards.

Kathy145

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe mine shipped today and its scheduled for Saturday!!! Now that is impressive!! Too bad I wont be home till Sunday. Looks like I have to wait non the less.

Why would I activate my phone through them. I can't trust them not to mess up my plan.

YaY

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Both of the phones I ordered shipped out late Thursday. I purchased the two day shipping hoping that it would magically make it here by today, Saturday. Being that I am all the way on the west coast, It just isn't going to happen. I Keep on checking the tracking every hour hoping there will be an update saying out for delivery but I know I am just dreaming. It is going to be a long weekend. Oh well guess I just keep flipping from forum to forum to get my Evo3d fix until mine arrives Monday.

kballa2308

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Just received mine! The instructions that come with the phone says not to turn it on until i call and activate with wirefly. Is this necessary? Can Iet the phone complete it's auto-activate process without calling them? I've never purchased with Wirefly before.

Edit: Went ahead and called them anyway. Coming from a Pre- this this is AWESOME!!

Last edited:

jkinnison90

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
So did anyone elses say the delivery date was today, but then get pushed to Tuesday? I thought FedEx home delivery did Saturday shipping? I actually seen one of those vans today, but my phone is sitting like 40 minutes away at a FedEx location all day today.

Kathy145

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yay!!! Mine was waiting for me at work this morning!!!! YAY!!! On to the next battle activation. Wirefly's email indicated NOT to call Sprint to activate the phone, but I would rather Sprint do it to ensure my plan is not changed. Anyone have any advice? How did you activate your phone, Wirefly or Sprint?

Thanks!

everyday17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yay!!! Mine was waiting for me at work this morning!!!! YAY!!! On to the next battle activation. Wirefly's email indicated NOT to call Sprint to activate the phone, but I would rather Sprint do it to ensure my plan is not changed. Anyone have any advice? How did you activate your phone, Wirefly or Sprint?

Thanks!

My phone arrived Saturday and I was not home until last night, but when I tried to activate it through Wirefly's number the automated system didn't work since FedEx never marked it as delivered. Since it was also outside of Wirefly's customer service hours, I just called Sprint and they had no problem activating the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen