Wireless tether....i need help...

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying for 2 days now to get my friends Evo 4g's wireless tether to link and allow access to my laptop.
I have read the previous posts and performed all the functions needed to properly download and run the apk., i even set up the network but no luck. My computer connects but with limited access. Any thoughts???:confused:

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
His rom at first, but did not get any results. Then I did some trolling in this forum and found a blog about wireless tether. I read and downloaded a upgreaded version and still the same results.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what is going on. When I used the wireless app (the one from the sticky) I had a hard time trying to get access. With the built in tether I never noticed it when I used his rom.

I'm on CM7 now and at times with the built in tether I have to wait a few for it to allow access.

BIG CEEZEEWEZZIE

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure either. I think Maybe its because I used to own a hero and hooked up my laptops Internet using the same android wireless tether, so maybe I should delete the wireless profile I created and start fresh. You think that might work.?

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
It could. I believe I read somewhere that the wireless app would cause some issues if the native tethering app was unlocked as both would try to turn on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali