With the recall are you going to change colors

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I'm going back to black, they didn't have black when they gave me my first replacement phone. I had to settle for coral blue.

akin_t

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Dang, I had black, and going to Coral Blue. LoL
Coral blue actually looks amazing to be honest. I'm going with black because to really appreciate the aesthetic of coral blue, you have to rock it naked. Black masks all the front facing sensors on the phone.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully Black - I wanted Black but the AT&T Store only received Silver so that's what I took... I like it so either will do!

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I want to go back to Coral Blue and oh now I have a question anyone used a Otter Box with a previous Note and if so any issues with the plastic screensaver it comes with? I currently have a Symmetry Clear Case but every so often I think I should have full coverage

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Changing colors may actually not be an option. It maybe a like for like, just to insure that the people who want the same color they had, will actually be able to have one..
Imagine going to exchange your phone for the exact same color and they said there are no more available, there on back order...

jt999aj

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I would think that they would try to accommodate a customer that would like to change colors....a small accommodation for the hassle. Especially when all a person has to do is return for a refund and then repurchase for the preferred color....Even though there might be a delay for the buyer, It would create a lot of time consuming trouble for the store.

I suspect that many people with each of the colors might want to switch...largely cancelling each other out from a supply standpoint.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is going to change colors and why.

Coral blue back is alluring - so gorgeous - the blue changes colors in each light spectrum environment.......but the black front is amazing - the screen display and colors just melts off edges without any discernable bezel.

Never thought the all black could be so beautiful - I mean, it's just black, but I am most definitely going back to the black......

Most definitely

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey