With the recall are you going to change colors

catloverplayer

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Coral blue back is alluring - so gorgeous - the blue changes colors in each light spectrum environment.......but the black front is amazing - the screen display and colors just melts off edges without any discernable bezel.

Never thought the all black could be so beautiful - I mean, it's just black, but I am most definitely going back to the black......

Most definitely

I had black with the Note 5. I'm rocking blue with the 7.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I had black with the Note 5. I'm rocking blue with the 7.

You cannot go wrong with the beauticious Coral Blue - what is so absolutely cool about it is the singularly distinguishing color - when you are rock'in the Coral Blue all those around you know your driver is a Note 7

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I have the silver, but wanted the coral blue. AT&T was out of blue when I got my phone. Really really hoping to get a blue instead. The pictures on the internet don't do justice for it, it is absolutely beautiful.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I have finally got my coveted black phone, but I want to try blue. Wish I can find one in person, but none in my area on display or in stock. Absolutely hated the silver, way to shiny for my taste.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered blue, but they sent me black... ima wait to make a decision till I can see all 3 to compare... assuming they allow us to change at all.

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got silver because that's all they had. I didn't like it at first but it has really grown on me so idk if I'll switch. I still haven't seen the blue in person yet.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I have zero confidence in how this will go down at AT&T because I've never had an experience with them that made me feel like they cared how I felt. I bought and LOVE my Coral Blue Note, so I will only swap mine out for the same color. I am pretty nervous that they won't have any, and will try to force me to change. I won't do it. They will have to order me a blue if that's what it takes, I don't care. But i'm sticking with blue.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
No. I bought the coral blue because I wanted the coral blue. And it was even better looking in person. I love how in natural twilight it looks almost blurple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084