Woot! Order status changed!

alkaline

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you....call 1-866-338-7390 (the internet orders line) and they'll let you know exactly where your phone is at in terms of processing. They told me mine is processing thru right now. Good luck!

oh, thanks for the #! i called, and thought the girl talking was an automated thing like the other numbers i tried, haha. i didn't expect for an actual person to answer the phone! she told me my order was complete and scheduled for delivery tomorrow even though my order still shows as processing on the site and i don't see a charge from my bank.

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
mines been on the delivery truck all morning. i'm not home now but its killing me that it hasn't been delivered i just want to know its there.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
mines been on the delivery truck all morning. i'm not home now but its killing me that it hasn't been delivered i just want to know its there.

dont you have to be there to sign for it? they will prob leave a note at my door.. ill have to take the note and go pick it up at the facility after work.. sucks :(

6s1d9

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, you have to be there to sign. Although it says on fed ex's site that you an either have a neighbor sign OR you can leave a note for the delivery guy that it's OK to leave it.. Although that's pretty dicey and I wouldn't recommend it.

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
dont you have to be there to sign for it? they will prob leave a note at my door.. ill have to take the note and go pick it up at the facility after work.. sucks :(

i talked to the fedex guy last week he told me to leave a detailed note and it would be fine. also left my cell phone number so if there are any problems he could call me.

sean

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
woop

2wn1zxe.jpg

kmully

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Note about FedEx: when I track my order online it shows as leaving FedEx in Memphis today at 12:56am, and arriving at FedEx in Memphis at 1:06am.

Concerned that the phone wasn't on its way toward my local office to be delivered tomorrow, I called customer service. (1.800.463.3339)

It's an automated service unless you ask for a rep. I went through the phone tree to track a package and put in my number.

The automated message said the package was en route to the local delivery office in my zip code, to be delivered tomorrow.

Sounds like their website isn't 100% accurate... which I think we all knew. But wanted to share there was another way to check on the status of where your package is at.

naga

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
*still twidling thumbs waiting for my truck to get here*

Ditto, and trying not to fall asleep here laying on the couch. I was up programming from 1AM - 6AM. Got back up after the wife left to make sure I didn't miss my little shipping buddy. Now my eyes are very heavy but I must stay awake.
:eek:

deaner1029

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Apr 28, 2010 1:52 PMDeliveredMOUNT CORY, OHLeft at back door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized

and now to quit early

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose