Xoom Boot Animation On Droid X

nubleus

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I identified the issue with the flash version a while back and I rebuilt it to correct the installation, anyone that cares to install this version you can download from Xoom_Bootscreen.zip

I in no way take credit for developers work, I just fixed the installation process so all a user have to do is flash this just like a rom in clockwork...

Enjoy.

Check out post at http://forum.androidcentral.com/mot...ks/81196-blue-magic-theme-gb-4-5-591-a-2.html to verified this has been tested and working...
So yeah. It still did not work for me.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I have tried everything. From using different browsers to system/media, data/local and the recovery zip. I got the little bee but now after it boots up my screen is blank. It still loads and everything but no honeycomb!!! Any suggestions? I am still new at this but I read this thread and have been trying different ways and nothing. Please help me!! I wanna be a cool kid too.

Something with phones browsers sometimes messes with the zips. Dl on your computer and drop on SD card. Then follow the steps where to put it or flash it.

sent by CyanogenMod X

jjdalton

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I've installed the file in recovery but my screen is just blank after displaying the M logo....any suggestions, I also tried "wildman's" version and haven't had any success....

jjdalton

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a boot animation file in system/media, but when i try and delete it, it says that the file system is read only. how do i change my permissions so that i can edit items within the system folder, so that i can place the animation file in data/local?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I have a boot animation file in system/media, but when i try and delete it, it says that the file system is read only. how do i change my permissions so that i can edit items within the system folder, so that i can place the animation file in data/local?

You need a app like root explorer. On the top while lookeat the files you will see a box mount r/w. Click that and you can now read/write files to delete or change names.

sent by CyanogenMod X

AlphaNightWolf

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't get it to work, Ive downloaded both files. I put the bootanimation.zip file in the data/local folder but i didnt unzip it. then i flashed the xoomboot.zip with clockwork recovery. i downloaded both files on my computer then transfered them to my phone. all I get now is a blank boot animation screen. i'm running darkslide x on my droid x. can someone help please. thanks

mokkers

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I've installed the file in recovery but my screen is just blank after displaying the M logo....any suggestions, I also tried "wildman's" version and haven't had any success....

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. The good part is it removed the old animation but I don't see the new one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz