XtremeGuard LCD FULL BODY Screen Protector Shield Skin

frjeff#WN

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried these (I see them on Ebay).
Extremely low cost, so perhaps junk?

Struggling to make the choice between all of the available screen and back protectors on my new N4.

Padre Jeff

invisibleman777

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I put them on my nexus 4 2 days ago. I would say their skins are pretty good and the quality is not bad at all. I would go back and buy another set in the future. Give it a shot bro!

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
My 2 cents about the xtremeguard full body protector. I actually bought them to cover a generic rugged s view case for my galaxy s4. I wanted to reduce finger prints as the case was very glossy. I also wanted to prevent scratching to my sview window. Being a phone case (not phone) I was not detoured by the wet application. This cover went on very easily in minimal time. True to wording on instructions protector was more clear within 24-48 hours. I saw no reduction in touch screen function. I also have a screen protector cut to fit the inside of the s view screen. Less than a week after I installed this xtremeguard protector on my case the case fell and the hinge broke. The new case arrived before my new screen covers did. So I decided to get a bowl of soapy water and wet my fingers and removed the front xtremeguard from the case. Wow was it stuck very well. I then wet the protector and was able to acheive an almost perfect re-application. I definitely feel this is a quality screen protector and I am considering going ahead and applying to my phone as well. For me XTREMEGUARD=XTREMEQUALITY