Zagg Glass Curve - Full Adhesive or not?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Wondering if you called. I did, at 9:01 this morning, lol. The rep, and then her supervisor had no idea why the website says full screen adhesive and it's not. And if it's not (tho it's certainly priced like it is), why they would repeat what happened with the N8.

He told me that since I bought them at BB I'd have to return them there. But if I decide to keep them obviously I'd have the lifetime warranty, but that he'd note the account that if they add an Elite one like they did for the N9 I could get them as replacements.

Just annoying :/

Called Zagg and they said they will exchange this glass for the elite when available. The girl on the phone was also under the impression that the curve glass was full screen adhesive.

She also has no idea if they will sell the elite for the Note 9 or not. Verizon has it on their site as a pre order item.

I'll use this one for now as it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Whitestone is all fine & dandy but I'm not going to smear adhesive all over the screen of my new phone. That's just me.

Sounds like you haven't watched any videos on it. Or you can continue with the flimsy film protectors that only offer scratch protection and no impact protection. I'll be going with Whitestone when I get the S10+

dusty0924

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
The only zagg with full adhesive is called zagg elite. Hard to find but they definitely made then for the note 8. Eventually I'm sure they will make for the note 9.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
even the zagg elite was horrible for the note 8. still got crap under the screen protector after a while corners still lifted with most cases. I'm very happy I went with white stone this time around.