zino or other magazine apps

shingi_70

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know when the zino app is being released to the public. I see the G-slate is coming with the app but no word for the rest. This will be a big decider between the slate or the xoom. Also how would you compare zino between stuff live wored for tablets.

This is a big as I do most of my book reading on my phone for personal and school reading. Even though I might miss the feel of real magazine's I already have a lot of clutter. Also there are a couple of magazines that I don't feel comfortable buying the print versions (vouge,nylon,)

frenzy757

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Zinio (according to the emails I have gotten) are releasing an official general android app in the upcoming months.

IMO i like zinio better than official magazine apps. I don't care about the flashy stuff, I just want to read the paper version on my tablet.

Zinio does this and supports a lot of smaller magazines that don't have the resources to release a full fledged tablet magazine. Zinio is also a lot cheaper than like Wired...which is $5 a copy from what I last researched. Could have changed to be more reasonable now though.

Reactions: anon(20681)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick