Seidio Innocase II Removal?

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
+1 for this case. one thing i like about it is how easy it is to take off/put on (once you figure out the right place to push down on the bottom, it slides right apart). But it still stays secure when snapped together. Snug fit, solid construction, great feel.

anon(75289)

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I agree, on the web site I don't like the picture they have, and how far the edges of the case reach over the front of the TB, but maybe in reality its a bit different. A pic or two would be great so I can order one!

Nidaja

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have this case as well, and LOVE it.
Now, Seidio just needs to make a car and desk dock that lets you put your phone in without taking off the case!

They did with the OG droid, and it was the best money I ever spent on phone accessories!

jman5

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey, just got the innocase - it is literally stuck, and pressing in that spot doesn't seem to do anything... would appreciate any thoughts. thanks

eloverton2

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
i just squeeze the sides on the top half (the larger part) of the case so that the back middle bulges out. then it should slide right off.

Reactions: jman5

jman5

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply... I'm trying that and it still doesn't do more than budge slightly by maybe the width of a card on one side. hmm...

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ugh! Im still struggling to get the case off :/

You will get used to it. Just look at how the two pieces click together and you will see how to un-click them.

You can turn the phone upside down, grab the top and bottom halves (one in each hand) give it a little left and right twist and pull.

Or you can push down on the bottom half where they snap together and pull apart. It's pretty rugged, you will not likely hurt the case. When you put it back on, push the pieces together and push down (click) the top half where to two halves meet and it will click.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
ok please can somebody stop me from breaking this case that has molded onto my phone? because this is ridiculous...impossible to remove..

Check youtube there are some good videos on the case and how to remove it. It's very easy for me now but that first time WTF.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa