Just rooted my phone, I decide to load a new radio version

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
One more question?? if i want to remove all the BloatWare from the phone and decide that i want to load a different ROM do i need to put everything back first >Wipe phone> flash new ROM??

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There are a few applications on most of these ROM's, but all of it is useful as far as I'm concerned... and NO Verizon bloatware... just follow the directions on flashing ROMs... they all talk about first backing up your current ROM... Wiping the phone, Cache and Dalvik Cache... just follow the directions... I prefer the ROM Manager instructions in the Sticky thread at the top of this forum section.

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
There are a few applications on most of these ROM's, but all of it is useful as far as I'm concerned... and NO Verizon bloatware... just follow the directions on flashing ROMs... they all talk about first backing up your current ROM... Wiping the phone, Cache and Dalvik Cache... just follow the directions... I prefer the ROM Manager instructions in the Sticky thread at the top of this forum section.

if i flash GB Sense 3.0 can i use the new leaked radio?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
if i flash GB Sense 3.0 can i use the new leaked radio?

Some on the new Radio thread have tested this with Das BAMF 3.0 and they said it worked... I just tested it with CM7 and it worked... I also have both Radio's on my SD Card just in case... I just rename the file before I load it, then rename it back to what I had it after it was installed... for example my new radio is 1.70 PG05IMG.zip I renamed to PG05IMG.zip loaded it, then after the file was loaded renamed it back to 1.70 PG05IMG.zip

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Some on the new Radio thread have tested this with Das BAMF 3.0 and they said it worked... I just tested it with CM7 and it worked... I also have both Radio's on my SD Card just in case... I just rename the file before I load it, then rename it back to what I had it after it was installed... for example my new radio is 1.70 PG05IMG.zip I renamed to PG05IMG.zip loaded it, then after the file was loaded renamed it back to 1.70 PG05IMG.zip

Ok good to know. Now just to be clear what leaked yesterday was an entire update or just a new radio? If its the full update where can I download just the new radio?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress