kickstand speaker question

larry_walker

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
are there any mods that make the speaker louder? using poweramp and having the volume all the way up isn't really that loud when there's other sounds around.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
Get portable speakers? I got some a few years ago from Wal-Mart that were only $12 and they work pretty well.

Opening or removing the kickstand will make it a tiny bit louder, but it sounds worse, IMO. The speaker on the TB just isn't one of it's strong points.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are using a Gingerbread ROM this works very well.... It can make sound way clearer and increase volume https://market.android.com/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature=search_result

f-1024-6

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If you get a portable speaker I would get the monster clarity HD. I've had it for a while and love it. It can be used with Bluetooth or cable. It's is the best compact speaker out by a long shot. The sound that comes from it is great. If you wish to get one go on eBay because I got mine for $60 and they go for $120.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I've taken to wearing a bt earpiece at the beach because with all that noise I just can't hear the speaker ar all. (Yes I look like a freakazoid with an icon in my ear at the beach)

tomchrz

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
In Poweramp, there is an equalizer preset called Phone Speaker that increases the volume. Might be worth a try.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The EQ app I posted improves all system audio not just files being played through player... I am able to drive down highway with windows down and still hear GPS clearly over road noise when without it I can barely hear the commands under same situation.