Loose ability to Root if I wait for the New OTA GB

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Doubtful... it might take them a day or two to get a good rooting process, but loosing the ability... doubtful!!!

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
From what I hear, revolutionary works on the leaked gb ruus, so there is a possibility out will work on the ota. Even if it doesn't, only a matter of time before a new root method would come out. You could also just root now and out wouldn't matter.

mjs1124

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I never thought I would be one of those "just do it" guys. But after rooting recently with revolutionary,all I can say is, just do it! I was so sick of waiting for gingerbread with sense 2.1. Now I have gingerbread with sense 3.0! It is awesome how many options you have to make your phone just the way you like it.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I never thought I would be one of those "just do it" guys. But after rooting recently with revolutionary,all I can say is, just do it! I was so sick of waiting for gingerbread with sense 2.1. Now I have gingerbread with sense 3.0! It is awesome how many options you have to make your phone just the way you like it.
Which ROM is this^^^^? Revolutionary just roots only, right? Or am I wrong about that?

-Frank

spartanguy81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Revolutionary gives you s off and helps you load clockwork recovery, then one step to root. The rom he refers to is das bamf sense 3.0 rc 4.9. I concur with its awesomeness.

Reactions: FrankXS

dtorion

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Revolutionary gives you s off and helps you load clockwork recovery, then one step to root. The rom he refers to is das bamf sense 3.0 rc 4.9. I concur with its awesomeness.

Thanks for the advice guys. I waited until the end to root my Eris and hat was a mistake. I'll be rooting tonight

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress