Update to 109??

joe_5962

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Have Bamf 107 working fine to my knowledge, anyone updated to 109? Was wondering if I should update to 109 or not or if it's even worth it right now? Any advice would be grateful.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you don't have any problems you might want to stay where you are... otherwise you'd need to update to 1.0.8, then use the patch for 1.0.9. You might want to wait until the next full release.

mike.s

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am also running 1.07. Only problem I have is sometimes when I get a call, I can't answer. It just says END CALL. Has this been fixed in 1.08 or 1.09? Are they going to fix this or just leave it? It's really irritating.

JackoG

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I am also running 1.07. Only problem I have is sometimes when I get a call, I can't answer. It just says END CALL. Has this been fixed in 1.08 or 1.09? Are they going to fix this or just leave it? It's really irritating.

I just heard over on the Bamf forum that you can fix this by flashing back to the 2.1 answer screen...I just did that..hope it works....

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I just heard over on the Bamf forum that you can fix this by flashing back to the 2.1 answer screen...I just did that..hope it works....

Yep... had that problem. The patch is in the Bamf 1.0.7 thread that's here. Haven't noticed it yet with 1.0.9. The only problem I noticed with 1.0.9 so far is the camera pics... when viewing them in the gallery they show up all screwed up looking. Clearing the gallery app data fixes the problem. Other then that everything is good so far.

JackoG

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep... had that problem. The patch is in the Bamf 1.0.7 thread that's here. Haven't noticed it yet with 1.0.9. The only problem I noticed with 1.0.9 so far is the camera pics... when viewing them in the gallery they show up all screwed up looking. Clearing the gallery app data fixes the problem. Other then that everything is good so far.

on 1.08/1.09, I also have FC on Gallery pics when trying to add effects and the FFC Panorama problem...apparently these are also known problems awaiting fixes. I sure love the overall ROM though...getting great battery usage after recalibrating and clearing battery stats.

Edit......patched out to the old camera with this..now it works just fine....

http://www.multiupload.com/UDWO69XUY2

Last edited:

luketrocity

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I have flashed the 1.09 patch and had no issues. I played with the camera for a while and didn't notice and FC or gallery issues. I would say update, but 1.07 was pretty rock solid.

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
1.0.9 works pretty well. I'm on the Cubed version. The gallery did screw up when I first ran it, but just like Cyber Warrior said, clear app data for gallery fixed it right up and no issues since. Panorama doesn't work to well, but overall a great rom. For panorama shots, i use Photaf to do that.

fadepoint89

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I would update. 1.0.9 is a lot faster. It says you dont have to do a data wipe or anything but I highly recommend it. I backed up all my apps/data and personal data and reflashed them with a completely clean 1.0.9 and holy crap its nice. No need to overclock either. Thats my 2 cents ;)

Reactions: ssethv

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Wish I'd have read this earlier. I'm away and on a trip right now and reverted back to 1.0.8 to get the camera app working again.

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I never had the End Call bug on 1.0.8. Now that I've flashed 1.0.9,I got it once today. Maybe just got lucky with 1.0.8, who knows...guess ill just use the 2.1 answer screen.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I would update. 1.0.9 is a lot faster. It says you dont have to do a data wipe or anything but I highly recommend it. I backed up all my apps/data and personal data and reflashed them with a completely clean 1.0.9 and holy crap its nice. No need to overclock either. Thats my 2 cents ;)
Dang I may have to update now. I was going to stay on 1.07 since it was running fine, but I found that I needed to OC it with IMO's kernel for it to run smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95