Gingeritis 3D 1.07 is out and awesome!!!!!

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
This rom runs smooth and with the suggested kernel it does well with battery life.. I have tested it for 24 hours and haven't notice one issue so far..

I was using BAF Forever which is a incredible rom but I really think I found a new favorite for now.. the option for the custom lockscreens, clock and battery are nicely intergrated into this rom

Thanks for the info on this rom because I was looking for something that added some of the Sense 3.5 transitions.. This one does it well..

jaguarpaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Rom is the best ROM I"VE EVER USED. Im just that excited about. Switched from soab 1.03. One thing thats cosmetic on this rom that I dont like and thats the transitions on the notification bar. Not a deal breaker because im using this rom until the next update. Anyone know how to disable transitions in the notification bar? Other than that A1.

What do you mean by Notification bar transition?

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Backing up to try this out right now. I've been on CM7 for the last few weeks, but I liked G3D when I had it before. These ROM developers make it really hard for me to stay put :)

cubez

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Was running bamf 1.0.7, but in the past few days my phone has been shutting off for no reason, so perfect time to switch. Used to run gingeritis VIII, loved the battery life and would have kept it if it wasn't for the gtalk and camera issues. Hope they took care of all the glitches.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Every time you get a message. the notification area flips like crazy. I would prefer normal animations. Not a big deal, my favorite rom.

Psykonate

Mar 21, 2011
www.insidenathanshead.com
Gingeritis 3D is a Sense ROM. CM7 is AOSP.

If you run off the stock Kernel on G3D, there is a known occasional reboot. It seems to be in the stock Kernel and probably part of the problem with some other ROM's too. If you run Ziggy's or Imosyns the reboot problem seems to go away.

As for Beats, BE SURE TO CHECK IT BEFORE YOU SET YOUR PHONE UP! Some phones require a couple flashes of the ROM before it works. If you set your phone all up and then try and run Beats, your risking it not working and having to reflash.

http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?7223-ROM-Gingeritis-3D-v1.07-10-27-11

There is a clickable link. I'm pretty sure you must still be registered to the sight in order to download and if your having problems downloading, either download to your computer and transfer to your SD card or try using Opera or Firefox mobile.

I have been on G3D from day one and ran every build. I can tell you from experience, I'm not sure I'll be flashing my phone again. Its very smooth and just feels nice. There are a ton of tweaks available and lots of theme's and skin's being built. I've tried Bamf and CM7 and they just seem to missing something that G3D has.

Be sure to READ the full post and everything about it and you will be very happy with it.

jaguarpaw

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
just flashed.. so far so good. seems fast and stable. one question..

it says you can skip songs with the phone screen off by holding down the +volume key. when you do it it switches songs but also brings the screen to life, so if you were to attempt to do it agian it would just raise the volume. how can i disable that? id like to be able to skip multiple tracks using by holding the +volume key without waking the screen up.

ok two questions lol. the beats by dre symbol does appear in the notification bar, but when i go to enhancement option it force closes, should i still reflash? Thank you i appreciate any help..

gale7273

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had issues getting some of my apps to load, I went back to synergy for now...spent the whole day loading different roms...synergy is my fav for the moment...gingeritis 3d was my favorite for along time :(

sseymour

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Do you suggest any special way of installing this new ROM? I've flashed back and forth between roms several times, both via ROM Manager and also manually via recovery, but i've tried installing this one 3 times using each method and it will not finish the installation. So now, i've wiped everything 6 different times while trying to install this ROM and have gotten nowhere. Ideas?

I'm currently running BAMF Forever 1.0.8/1.0.9 with the imoseyon 4.1.3GB test kernel.

Psykonate

Mar 21, 2011
Do you suggest any special way of installing this new ROM? I've flashed back and forth between roms several times, both via ROM Manager and also manually via recovery, but i've tried installing this one 3 times using each method and it will not finish the installation. So now, i've wiped everything 6 different times while trying to install this ROM and have gotten nowhere. Ideas?

I'm currently running BAMF Forever 1.0.8/1.0.9 with the imoseyon 4.1.3GB test kernel.

You more than likely got a bad download.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Psykonate

Mar 21, 2011
I had issues getting some of my apps to load, I went back to synergy for now...spent the whole day loading different roms...synergy is my fav for the moment...gingeritis 3d was my favorite for along time :(

If you wanna try again, try the Eris market fix afterwards, its cleared up any market issues I've ever had

sseymour

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
You more than likely got a bad download.

That's what I thought. But I downloaded it 3 different times. Each new time i downloaded it, i deleted the old download first. I'm trying to do it through Dolphin HD but it goes through the whole download so i didn't think anything of it. Should i instead do it via the computer and move to my SD card?

Psykonate

Mar 21, 2011
just flashed.. so far so good. seems fast and stable. one question..

it says you can skip songs with the phone screen off by holding down the +volume key. when you do it it switches songs but also brings the screen to life, so if you were to attempt to do it agian it would just raise the volume. how can i disable that? id like to be able to skip multiple tracks using by holding the +volume key without waking the screen up.

ok two questions lol. the beats by dre symbol does appear in the notification bar, but when i go to enhancement option it force closes, should i still reflash? Thank you i appreciate any help..

Yes, relash it. It might take a couple times but will work

anup007

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I love Gingeritis but my Facebook for htc sense can't seem to finish syncing. It updates my contacts up to the letter M then stops.
Anyone know how to fix that?

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
nice rom, loaded it up yesterday got a couple of phone calls today and wasnt able to answer them because there was no answer button lol. i would of thought this was fixed by now

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
You guys convinced me to give this rom a try. Currently on SHIFTS3NS3 1.5 I finally was able to get the full download by using opera mobile. I hope its good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress