Do I need to root again?

DaddyW123

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
So I've been rooted and tried a few different ROMS already.
Currently I'm on BAMF Forever 1.10 with the Sense 2.0 answer screen fix.

My Titanium Backup seems to be working fine, but when I just recently downloaded CPU Tuner, and I try to run it - after it asks me to allow root access, it keeps crashing telling me SU is failing when it tries to get superuser access. When I load up Root Check Basic and click "Verify Root Access", it says "Sorry, this device does not have proper root access."

Do I need to run through the entire "how to root" guide again starting with revolutionary? Or just re-flash the SU....zip file in recovery that is still on my SD Card? OR use that option that says "restore file permissions"?

Thanks for any help.

Edit: BusyBox is installed and at the latest version as well.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
if you rooted with revolutionary you're still rooted. I would probably just reflash su.zip that you have. in the meantime, let me check out this root check basic app you speak of...

DaddyW123

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I didn't have to re-flash the SU file. It ended up just having to run the "Fix permissions". though I had to do that in in recovery because when I selected the options in BAMF Settings, it would just hang. But after fixing permissions I no longer get failures when programs try to gain root access.

AnkitRJ

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I've serious problem.
none of root apps r allowed acces by superuser app which is in my system app.
I did it while rooting HTC explorer.
now can I root again ? nd what happen if I do so ?
nd also , can I install same Superuser.zip from recovery mode ?
what to do...?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38