ota device management death spiral

therevival

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
im running a preiviously rooted phone now un-rooted. ota keeps saying there is a system update needed but errors out EVERY time. i am not sure what version they are up to now or i would flash it myself. not affraid to lose all my info as i tried to reflash to get rid of issue and it didnt work... anyone know what verison they are up to or have a link so i can download it and pray it takes care of this ..... every time i look at my phoen it says update needed then error then 15 seconds later it says you need an update then error..... and the cycle repeats ALL DAY. tried to defer and 15 seconds later it comes back up. i ade sure all the custom flash zips that i used where not on the sd card i though that might interfer bu tthat didnt help....
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!1

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
im running a preiviously rooted phone now un-rooted. ota keeps saying there is a system update needed but errors out EVERY time. i am not sure what version they are up to now or i would flash it myself. not affraid to lose all my info as i tried to reflash to get rid of issue and it didnt work... anyone know what verison they are up to or have a link so i can download it and pray it takes care of this ..... every time i look at my phoen it says update needed then error then 15 seconds later it says you need an update then error..... and the cycle repeats ALL DAY. tried to defer and 15 seconds later it comes back up. i ade sure all the custom flash zips that i used where not on the sd card i though that might interfer bu tthat didnt help....
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!1

I'd say either root again or flash the .19 ruu.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Does Voodoo Root Keeper not work on the TBolt? I haven't had any issues keeping root through OTA updates with Voodoo on my Razr...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress