Toshiba Thrive storage capacity

arcoms

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've recently been having a problem where my Toshiba Thrive won't let me install apps from the Play store. It's gives me an error that reads insufficient capacity. However, when I check the settings, it shows me at less than 50% storage BUT says I only have like 350 mb of space available. Any ideas on what is going on????

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I've recently been having a problem where my Toshiba Thrive won't let me install apps from the Play store. It's gives me an error that reads insufficient capacity. However, when I check the settings, it shows me at less than 50% storage BUT says I only have like 350 mb of space available. Any ideas on what is going on????

The Thrive has a 3GB limit for apps no matter if you have a 8 GB, 16 GB or 32 GB model. Do you have any data hogging apps like games because they take up alot of space. I tried to download Grand Theft Auto 3 and the app and data took up too much room, I had to make a backup of it and uninstall it. Also, is your Thrive rooted?

Formerbob

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I. Added a second sd card 16 gb but I'm gonna try the 64 gb sdsx card. Manual says it supports it.