help!! menu flashing randomly

ldchase

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I just got this mesmerize a couple of weeks ago and its been acting up for a week or so. It doesn't matter what I'm doing the menu button will start flashing on the screen! sometimes it flashes really fast for a minute and other times it just does it slowly. When it stops the menu button still works. I thought it might be a app so I uninstalled everything and it's still doing it. Anyone have any ideas? I don't think it actually the button but I don't know. Thanks in advance!! Lewis

RnRExpress

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Or make sure you back up your contacts, wither by making sure you are synching with your gmail account, exporting it to your memory card, or by using the MyContactsBackup program. under Settings, Privacy, you can do a factory data wipe. But this will reset the phone back to the way it was out of the box.

Once it powers back on, you will need to put your gmail address and enter your gmail password and it will resync back down your contacts and then it should remedy any issues. Sometimes it can be something weird, or an application that was downloaded.

The KEY is to KNOW your gmail account and password.