Desktop Manager

dnace03

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Probably a dumb question and probably has been asked a few times by now, but is there a desktop manager of some sort for this phone??

zombiebot

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Probably a dumb question and probably has been asked a few times by now, but is there a desktop manager of some sort for this phone??

To my knowledge, there is no Samsung, Google, or Android phone manager like there was for Blackberry.

If you want to transfer or sync media to your device, give DoubleTwist a try. It's very similar to iTunes, but it was made for Android devices.

For transferring data like documents or other misc files, I like to access my phone SD card as a mass storage device manually in my computer. I do that because most of those files are important to me, and doing it manually gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling that they are exactly where I put them.

MaxBuck2

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
To transfer files from the phone to my computer, I just push them using the Bluetooth transfer (long press on file, share using Bluetooth). Simple and effective. Other stuff I've tried has been too complicated.

millemots

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I haven't tried, but I wonder if you could use Kies with the Charge. Not really a desktop manager like, say, the Blackberry one, though.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

xaerospace

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just use a robocopy command to copy files. I save them to a notepad so I don't have to type it all out each time. Simple and effective, but not automated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress