Trouble playing Rock Band after install

Chaplin#AC

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Just moved from a Windows Mobile platform phone that I have been modding/flashing for some time and now I have my 1st Android phone. I'm not wanting to jump the gun yet to "root" the phone, but I would like to get Rock Band to work. This is not the demo that came with the phone. I picked up an .apk file that's the full version. It installs fine and the game loads the the man screen when started. The problem is when I select "quick play" it looks to load then exits to the home screen. I'm not sure what to look for or try to do or change in order to get it working. Can anyone point me in the right direction that will allow me to correct the problem?

Chaplin#AC

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
k got it. I previously installed the demo version and I think was where the problem laid. Once I uninstalled, I found a copy of the game's directory on the SD card. That could have been where I was trying to install the game before. I deleted that also.... once I made sure that all version of the game was deleted, I hard booted the phone and reinstalled the game. BINGO! working now. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1aas