LowRentTechGuy

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
How reliable are the connections? I had issues with my old Fascinate and I was wondering if the newer devices had the same issue?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
I came from a Fascinate too with alot of date connection issues and since the EE4 update I have not had any on my Charge, it just works which is something I couldnt say about the Fascinate!!

mc21

May 8, 2010
Visit site
i have already had a few incidents where my data isn't working even though it says i have connection. a reboot fixes that.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
How reliable are the connections? I had issues with my old Fascinate and I was wondering if the newer devices had the same issue?

To put it simply, in many areas (even those where Verizon maps claim there is 4G coverage), 3G only phones work and 4G phones frequently don't. Just today I had 3 different instances of not being able to connect to any service because of a total lack of data. My wife's 3G phone right next to me? Not a single problem. Yeah, you can reboot, you can go in & out of airplane mode, but that doesn't fix it for very long. More importantly WHY do we need to do this for a $300 phone. Absurd.

There is no way I could, in good conscience, recommend a 4G phone on VZW. No way, no how.

LowRentTechGuy

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, I thought maybe it was leftover from the LTE problems they were having earlier in the month, but as it turns out it was a hardware issue with the phone. LTE has worked like a champ since getting my charge.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty