Droid DNA Cases

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I know I personally don't like using a holster but this thing is massive. Can anyone fit the defender in their jeans pocket comfortably?

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard of or seen a Seidio Active drop test on the DNA? The Otterbox seems very big and clunky to me, hoping for good protection from the Seidio active and I will probably get that one.

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard of or seen a Seidio Active drop test on the DNA? The Otterbox seems very big and clunky to me, hoping for good protection from the Seidio active and I will probably get that one.

Not with the DNA, but I had one on my Bolt with a screen protector. I dropped it from about 5', it landed on the upper left corner, and then flopped on its face. No scratches, no scuffs, no nothing at all, which is why I bought one for my DNA.

Sent from my DNA

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Got a ditztronic case and I've been very pleased. Very high quality for $12, and provides good protection. Fumbled my phone tonight, bouncing it off the edge of a desk and landing face down onto a carpeted (but concrete slab) floor, and it escaped unharmed. Nearly had a heart-attack, but it seems the case did its job.

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Not with the DNA, but I had one on my Bolt with a screen protector. I dropped it from about 5', it landed on the upper left corner, and then flopped on its face. No scratches, no scuffs, no nothing at all, which is why I bought one for my DNA.

Sent from my DNA

Do you have a wireless charger, and does it work with the Seidio case on?

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
So what's the best SLIM Case you guys have seen so far for a good price for the DNA?

Sent Via the Forms App on my DNA, Tab 10.1 or my OG Evo(work phone).

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
So what's the best SLIM Case you guys have seen so far for a good price for the DNA?

I like my Poetic Atmosphere case, but another member had a problem with the back separating from the sides. It was cheap though; I got it on sale from Amazon for $4.85.

Sent from my DNA

rfmike

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Originally Posted by rfmike

I like my Poetic Atmosphere case, but another member had a problem with the back separating from the sides. It was cheap though; I got it on sale from Amazon for $4.85.

Sent from my DNA
I'm thinking ether that OR the Palette Slim Premium Hard case.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Is the diztronic case more protective than the Verizon TPU case? It doesn't really seem to be. A little thicker but not that much of a difference.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Is the diztronic case more protective than the Verizon TPU case? It doesn't really seem to be. A little thicker but not that much of a difference.

Yes it is. The Verizon case is garbage. Too loose, not thick enough. Just crap.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SphincterBoy

May 11, 2010
Visit site

Check out the Incipio Feather. It hardly adds any bulk at all, provides decent protection and the finish is similar to the phone's back, just a tad slicker. I'm not a fan of cases, but I forget this one is even on.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes it is. The Verizon case is garbage. Too loose, not thick enough. Just crap.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

The diztronic case adds just a bit too much bulk. Although the Verizon one is thin and less protective it does give a little buffer. I personally hate putting my bare phone down on a table because I'm afraid of getting something on it or scratching it. This is thin enough to still keep the slim profile but still provide a bit of protection. Like a skin.

masc69

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I highly recommend the Incipio DualPro hard case. It doesnt add bulk and it is very well fitted. Also very nice looking.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo