Will Verizon replace phone?

wlong99

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi I just got the DNA yesterday and I love it. I brought a case from them and the sales rep put on the case right at the store so I didnt get to take a good look at the phone. This morning I took out the phone and noticed that the side metal bezel already has chipped and I wonder if I go back to Verizon will they replace my phone for this? It just sucks to have some sort of scratch or defect not even a day into using the phone which has a case on it...

Thanks

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well you took it home. They can say that you caused that damage and they didn't. I highly doubt you'll win this one but never hurt to try. If you just got it yesterday, return it and get your Money back. Then go to a different Verizon store and buy a different one. Phone will be new and don't put anything on it unless you do it yourself. Good luck

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi I just got the DNA yesterday and I love it. I brought a case from them and the sales rep put on the case right at the store so I didnt get to take a good look at the phone. This morning I took out the phone and noticed that the side metal bezel already has chipped and I wonder if I go back to Verizon will they replace my phone for this? It just sucks to have some sort of scratch or defect not even a day into using the phone which has a case on it...

Thanks

In all likelihood yes they will but this is probably going to vary some by rep. If you're gonna ask I would do so asap and not wait any longer. The longer you wait the more likely you are to encounter a problem.

Sent from my Motorola Droid RAZR Max HD using the Android Central Forums app.

john905r

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
yes verizon will replace the phone as long as it is within the 14 day window from the day you purchased it. i know cause i returned my first droid dna!!!!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Since it's within the 14 day period I'm pretty sure they would. I they'll only be out 35 bucks if you wanted to get your money back. I think keeping a customer happy and not calling them a liar is worth the 35 bucks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums