Third replacement of Droid DNA

TheLily

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I had a smart phone and two year contract with Verizon and the service was always horrible. Long story short I was convinced that the network had improved and was told that the service would be fine now with this new phone.
Long story short January 2013 I purchased a Droid DNA and from day one had problems. I went back to the VZW store three times before I was sent a REFURBISHED phone. What the F%*! That would be fine until mine is fixed, but puleez, after what I paid for the phone. Again, there were problems with this one from day one. Verizon?s suggestion was to purchase a ?network extender.? What the F%*! Pay more money for service that I am already paying for?
Then I took a job that provides a RAZAR with Verizon service and the company paid for a network extender. The product never worked and had to be returned.

Now I am on my THIRD Droid DNA and second network extender and horrible service is the norm.

Anyone else have these issues?

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I had a smart phone and two year contract with Verizon and the service was always horrible. Long story short I was convinced that the network had improved and was told that the service would be fine now with this new phone.
Long story short January 2013 I purchased a Droid DNA and from day one had problems. I went back to the VZW store three times before I was sent a REFURBISHED phone. What the F%*! That would be fine until mine is fixed, but puleez, after what I paid for the phone. Again, there were problems with this one from day one. Verizon?s suggestion was to purchase a ?network extender.? What the F%*! Pay more money for service that I am already paying for?
Then I took a job that provides a RAZAR with Verizon service and the company paid for a network extender. The product never worked and had to be returned.

Now I am on my THIRD Droid DNA and second network extender and horrible service is the norm.

Anyone else have these issues?

That sucks, you might be living in a crappy service area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984