s off, and bootloader unlock, revone does it all, PHONE TO ROOT TO WIFI TETHER WITH ANOTHER CARRIER.

Razzle Austin

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
When switching providers , carriers, service, you will have to. Root your phone to got spot it no longer works if you want to hot spot, it will say. You. Need the carriers sim card to hotspot, i rooted my phone using revone and then you have to boot clockwork or teamwin the image after , you revone your phone, then have superuser zip.in your phone storage , but thats after you boot the image from teamwin or clockwork mod, there be an option in teamwin to install its going to say install, then go to the superuser file in your storage and install it, and you should acess root, search google and follow the steps, i have htc dna, you must root your phone to use hotspot, wifi tether, for it to work, i asked this question on here and there was no info about using different carriers, i taught be usefull to who ever may have the issue of using different sim cards for different provider phones.

Razzle Austin

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
You need wifi tether app i found searching treve will do fine. Put wlan as its profile it worked for me to sucessfully get connected. Mines is called wifi tether ot looks like treve tether but has a yellow button. Search on here for wifi tether that has root access.