Charging pod now in stock on vzw.com

mikells43

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
long awaited charging pod/multimedia dock is now in stock on vzw.com ive been checking every day for a month for this. ever since using a bb with a pod ive been hooked on having a pod for my phone. but i just wanted to let u guys know.

azrchrd

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Help! I got the new dock from Verizon today, plugged it in and put the phone on the dock. A pop up came up that gave me an option to use the "Dock" app or another clock app I already had on the phone. I accidently checked the check box for "always use", and hit the clock app I instead, and now I can't get the original Gingerbread Dock app to open? Anyone know where to find it on the phone, I've looked everywhere!

Blauman

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Help! I got the new dock from Verizon today, plugged it in and put the phone on the dock. A pop up came up that gave me an option to use the "Dock" app or another clock app I already had on the phone. I accidently checked the check box for "always use", and hit the clock app I instead, and now I can't get the original Gingerbread Dock app to open? Anyone know where to find it on the phone, I've looked everywhere!

Go to Settings-Applications-Manage Applications, click "All" at the top and look for the clock widget you are using and tap it to open. Scroll down down look for Clear Defaults and hit that. That should do the trick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty