Question on rooted DINC2

pacinthecage

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I just rooted my DINC2 and I am going to be loading virtuous affinity 1.48.....is anyone using it? if so can you let me know what you think. Also wondering if I need to DL any apps for tethering etc? Thanks in advance

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I was running this a few months ago.. It's a pretty stable ROM with good battery life and I had no major problems with it. It also has the Wifi Hotspot built in so you don't necessary need any other tethering apps.

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm running it now. Faster, smoother, better screen animations, and, for an android phone, great battery life. The only issue I've found with it is the music player that comes with the rom - occasionally it loses access to the mp3 files on my phone, but other players make up for that. Give it a shot, and I'm pretty sure you'll like it. :)

ThirstyTurtle

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I've tried it and like it but of the 3 or 4 rims I've tried Skyraider Zeus 1.3 is definitely my favorite. Been using it for a few months. Never had a single random reboot, haven't noticed any bugs, fantastic battery life, very customizable. Love it.