Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlung#IM

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Incredible please

I'm currently using a very, very crappy 2006 Motorola Q. I love the rubberized feel of it but it's just an awful device. Windows Mobile is a piece of garbage - it takes far too many steps to do anything simple. I'm always hitting the voice command and speaker phone buttons while it's in my pocket. Please pick me, I need a new one badly!!!

chasefu2

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
have mercy on me

i am currently using the grandfather of android phones yes u guessed it i have the g1 and it the original wit only 75mb of memory need i saw more i use this phone for all aspects of my life and now my touch screen isnt working all the time i was so tempted to switch but android os is is the best n thats a direct shot at all the rest :D

rsmith677

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
My sorry old phone is an LG Env2. The battery on it is so bad, that any sort of pressure put on the back of the phone causes it to shut off. So, not only does it shut off constantly in my pocket, the front keypad is now broken, meaning I have to initially answer calls on speakerphone then switch back to regular. Pleaseeee I need an Incredible!!!

bigceez

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
hey guys i have a sorry half broken Motorola Razer flip phone the first one they came out with i really want to get a new phone but i cant cuz dont have the money to get one cuz i got 2 kids and my money goes out to them . sooo yea i have a motorola razer flip phone i really want to get a kool ass phone like and driod incredible i seen it for a while but i know i cant get it just dreaming of it plz guys pick me and i will get a kool phone just like alll of u do. i dont want to use my half broken Motorola Razer flip phone no more time for a upgrade plz help me out with this and pick me

op3rator

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
well as you all may know from seeing my posts i have a moment and we all know the common complaints . but due to me and my girlfriend being expecting parents for the first time (were 20 mind you lol) she has a crusty old razor that i had unlocked for her to use on sprint, because we dont have money to upgrade her to a moment or what not so there you have it

orange_rain

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an env2 and it is destroyed! This Incredible will be my first phone with all the internet and data capabilities and I am so excited! I have a baby and so I am anxious to be able to take pictures and send them to family without carrying 3 devices everywhere I go!
Please give me the Incredible! It would make my life so much better!

maxxor

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Workhorse. World traveler. Phone. Meet the little k1m that could: After liberation from Verizon's BREW UI, he stepped up to be the best he could be. This phone knew no borders, serving flawlessly as an emergency phone on China and Mexico study abroad trips, surpassing even my own expectations of service. Insulted by the term dumb-phone, he synced, bluetoothed, and browsed the web.

If he's so awesome, then why am I asking for an incredible? Am I an unfaithful owner? No! This phone commanded me, his humble user, to seek out an appropriate successor. For he is tired, with an alarm clock that sounds only one out of three times, a backlight that no longer functions, and volume keys that cannot bring back his once majestic voice. As with the passage of time for all things, bluetooth just doesn't quite work like it used to and his memory is starting to fill up. He wishes to retire to a nice comfortable life, only called out for duty when a smartphone is just too much.

So please, Android Central, please provide him with a suitable successor so he can go out into his retirement comfortable in the knowledge that his old user will be well-taken care of.

Big Dookie

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Currently using a Palm Pre. It's not the worst phone ever, but I am starting to have serious hardware issues with it, and would love an upgrade. This seems like a perfect fit!

dixonba

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
since this is picked at random I will spare you the sob story. I have a storm 1 and it is the worst phone I've ever owned. My son's fisher price phone works better.

Tman-Z

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an LG Voyager, my wife has an LG enV. That should be 'nuff said...

But in case not, she's actually looking at getting the long rumored (though now announced I believe) Blackberry Tour 9650... I'd rather her get an Android phone since I plan on upgrading to Android also,

Todd M

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have the 9530. Original owner of this since launch. I have had to replace it various times (5) since launch. The browser is nearly unusable, and it lags something fierce when trying to type in any field. It was cool when I first got it, but it is a total piece now. It would be easier for me to shout out the window of my house to make a voice call, and easier to snail-mail a text to someone. The lag is that bad...

artifact

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
currently rocking a samsung E848 slider on at&t :( it was recently drenched in water by the girlfriend, and seems to be getting worse and worse daily. shuts off at random times while sliding it open. internet is a joke. and the "touchscreen" on it is hardly functional at this point. I've been waiting to do the android upgrade but im running out of time. help me please obi wan kenobi

jgmo

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Droid Incredible will save my marriage...

My wife has a droid eris & the battery life on it is lame! She is a teacher and the battery life is less than 6 hours (idle). We have had it checked out and they have replaced the battery twice...she is continually having to borrow my daughter's phone to call me...bad part - i talked her into getting the eris instead of the Droid...oooops. Help!

RedPhoneDiva14

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
My first smart phone was the Droid Eris :)...always been a loyal fan of HTC never was a Crackberry person...but I am TIRED of patiently waiting for the Android OS update for the Eris, plus I am ready to move on to bigger and better things... the HTC Incredible!

wplantz

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely love to win the 2nd Droid Incredible because while I love my Moto Droid but I always want to have the best Android device and I feel like this will be Verizon's best Android phone (or any smartphone for that matter) for a long while. My Droid will be going to another Android loving home though.

And let me win so my friends can call me a phone whore just one more time :)

MrAtoz

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
More Like Italic...

When I got my hands on my new BlackBerry Bold 9000 this past July, I was delighted to hold my first smartphone. Unfortunately, out-of-the-box, I didn't witness many bold features. The processor's speed was clearly faster than my old T9-type Nokia, but the lack of application storage space limited my productivity. The camera pretty much left everything to be desired; even the flash was inadequate. I had been told by friends that I would fall in love with its physical keyboard, however, I found myself gravitating toward any myTouch or Droid I could find. Android-powered phones always seemed simpler to use, without compromising functionality. And so, Android Central, I thank you for the opportunity to win something Incredible, and rename my 9000, the BlackBerry Italic.

Best of luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez