Alarm Not Loud Enough

Strygun

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
When I used my BB Curve 8330, I always used it as my alarm clock. I sleep on a lofted bed, so I would just put my phone under my pillow so that I wouldn't knock it off the bed during the night.

Last night, I used my new Inc for the first time as an alarm. I put it under my pillow as usual. But, this morning, the alarm didn't go off - or, at least, I thought it didn't. I woke up naturally a few minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off, so I laid in bed waiting for it. The time came and went. I thought there was a problem with the alarm application, or maybe I set the alarm incorrectly.

As soon as I lifted up my pillow to retrieve my phone, I heard it. The alarm was going off, but it wasn't loud enough! The pillow was literally absorbing all the sound, and I couldn't hear the alarm at all!

That's definitely a small issue for me. I either need to find a way for the alarm to be louder, or put a little shelf on the wall where I can keep my phone, instead of under my pillow.

PS - Yes, I have ensured that the alarm volume is as loud as it can go, in Clock>Alarm>Menu>Settings>Alarm Volume

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch