"My Calendar"

mobiledevice

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
So, in the calendar app (menu > more > calendars), there is a 'My Calendar' listed. What is this?

Also, I've got all my gmail calendars and exchange listed, but not my facebook calendar. How do I get that listed too?

RBasil

Mar 18, 2010
www.robertbasil.com
So, in the calendar app (menu > more > calendars), there is a 'My Calendar' listed. What is this?

I don't see a "My Calendar" listed. You sure this is not something you installed from the market?

Also, I've got all my gmail calendars and exchange listed, but not my facebook calendar. How do I get that listed too?

The HTC calendar does not sync with Facebook calendars, but I agree... that would be nice!

mritter88

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a "My Calendar," it's not something from the market. I assumed that it was the local calendar on the phone and doesn't sync with Google, but I'm not sure.

DanRyb

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure either but my guess was the same as Matt's. I unchecked it actually and only have it show my Google and Exchange calendars. I like things syncing to the cloud so to me the My Calendar (if indeed local) is pointless for me.