How much should I sell my used droid incredible?

The Android Man

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I have had my incredible for less than a year now and it has little to no scratches at all. It works perfectly fine no problems with it. I have the box, manuals, usb,charger, and also have an extra working battery so two batteries that come with it. I would like to get $150 or $200 from it, is that to much? Im selling this to upgrade to the thunderbolt.

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Thunderbolt is not much of an upgrade from Incredible. Pretty similar specs. I switched back to my DInc from a TBolt. Not in a 4G market so it wasn't worth it to me. Still a nice phone, don't get me wrong. Just "spec-wise" its not too different.

Just my 2?

Lemonheater

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I bought my Droid Incredible last April for $200 on eBay without contract. I actually would have paid more around $140 if this dude didn't out bid me the last second.

That being said I would expect $100-$150 for it. Bummer, I know. But seeing as the Droid Incredible 2 is out and the Thunderbolt and Bionic are out I think most people will be going for those. If you sell it around there I think that's a good gain for you.

As for your next phone? Wait a couple weeks to see what the Nexus Prime or HTC Vigor are like. I'm not in any real rush to upgrade. My Incredible is a real solid phone.

hazelgreen

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Just bought one off craiglist for $75. Originally asking $100. Returning my Bionic and just need it to last for a couple months until I figure out what I want to get, Prime, Razr or Vigor. My husband thinks I'm nuts :)

ddthld

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I just trade an OG Droid and a Palm Pre Plus for a DINC and a Droid Pro. DINC also came with the extended battery and back and a stand-alone battery charger. I think I made out on the deal since I only paid $65 for the OG Droid and traded a Storm2 for the Palm!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress