Post Your HTC Incredible Screens

Skynet3132

Jul 15, 2010
www.scikotics.com
decided to change it up after seeing some of the others in this thread. added zeam launcher, and love it. simple and nice i think. oh, also added clockr and circle battery.

screenshot.jpg

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Where can I get sense icons? I'd like to replace the stock launcer pro ones

If you're linking to stock apps, just choose the default icon... If you're linking to different apps, then I think you'll need to find an icon pack... Can someone confirm or correct my statement?

Kgreenel

Mar 7, 2010
justagirl.me
My screen for now. Pretty girly...but I'm a girly girl!! C:

223817375.png

That home screen literally has me jumping up and down like a 4yr old!!! Would you mind sharing the details (icons, wallpaper).
I've been searching for a Hello Kitty layout that's isn't so busy that you can't see icons etc.
Thanks SO MUCH in Advance :)

Valbuhdee#AC

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
That home screen literally has me jumping up and down like a 4yr old!!! Would you mind sharing the details (icons, wallpaper).
I've been searching for a Hello Kitty layout that's isn't so busy that you can't see icons etc.
Thanks SO MUCH in Advance :)

I sent you a message with the wallpaper and details! :)
I use dodol wallpaper maker from the market so I can choose which part of the wallpaper I want.

Kgreenel

Mar 7, 2010
justagirl.me
@Valbuhdee- I replied to your PM but my post count is not high enough and I can't send PMs :( I mostly lurk on here....
Again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! You don't know how much I appreciate it!!! I'm in Hello Kitty heaven right now :) Its funny b/c I downloaded the Eclipse icon pack a few days ago and it was just sitting there on my PC.
I need to set up Launcher pro again and get rid of the stupid Sense Dock >_<. I need to rock the bow as my app drawer launcher!!

snap20110115_195415.png

I'm a bad ROM Flasher and I'm back to Sense UI for the rest of today. I had the cutest layout using Launcher Pro but I messed it up and I'm too frustrated to do it again (today).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez