New Low Memory Fix Application

dr.jello

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I had the low memory error even tho I had plenty of free space. I found out HTC just released an app on the google marketplace yesterday to fix this.

Open the google marketplace app and do a search for Low Memory Fix and install it. Hope this works for you.

TekNiKal

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
It says do not install unless instructed by customer support. Are there any negative side effects potentially?

I installed it and ran it twice. After you launch it, it states that the memory check is finished and to restart your phone. The low memory notification still remains.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I installed it and ran it twice. After you launch it, it states that the memory check is finished and to restart your phone. The low memory notification still remains.

Try turning off Fastboot under System -> Applications and re-run it. The reboot rather then Turn off and turn on.

TekNiKal

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Try turning off Fastboot under System -> Applications and re-run it. The reboot rather then Turn off and turn on.

You know something. I did do what you said, but it was to fix another issue I was having with my phone. I must admit, I have not had the low memory notification. I can even use the FB app again. Great info! Hopefully someone who is having the same problem will read this post.

Dub Low

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I had the low memory error even tho I had plenty of free space. I found out HTC just released an app on the google marketplace yesterday to fix this.

Open the google marketplace app and do a search for Low Memory Fix and install it. Hope this works for you.