Seeing other DINC's

CarbonRink

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I know of one guy at work has one, or ordered one. I over heard him debating with an iphone jerk.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the lack of avalibility has hurt the Inc's sales. I haven't seen any here in NOVA but I have seen tons of Pre's, DROID's, and even a couple Eris's. Waiting on that first EVO sighting though ;)

lcsglvr

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Saw one other incredible in wash dc. Haven't seem another. But a cop when i was out one night was asking me if that was an incredible i was holding and started to ask me some questions about it. Ha

jdposhkus

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on launch day. I have seen 2 others, one belongs to a friend and the other was a college age kid in a bar pretending to take upskirts of the chick next to him. The red cam bezel was what caught my eye. Oh yeah the girl too.
People ask me all the time if it is the new iphon(ey) To which I reply it is kinda similar...in shape and size, but that is where the comparison ends. My sarcasm is usually lost on the pedestrian...

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any others. I'm glad to not see any others. I'm the type of person that if a lot of people have my phone then I would want something else. I've been through so many phones as a result of this. Now that this phone has a supply issue it makes me think I picked the perfect phone. I guess that's my selfish side talking. Ha Ha...

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any others. I'm glad to not see any others. I'm the type of person that if a lot of people have my phone then I would want something else. I've been through so many phones as a result of this. Now that this phone has a supply issue it makes me think I picked the perfect phone. I guess that's my selfish side talking. Ha Ha...

That's not selfish that's called manic. If you pick your phone dependent on how many people do or don't have the device you got issues. I pick my phone because they do what I perceive or know I need them to do, and fit into the aesthetic model I have set in my mind on the way I want it to look. wow lol.

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
I've seen two in the wild - one person I work with has one, and then I saw a person with it down in the Old Town section of Alexandria, VA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress