What to think idk...

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Iphone VS Dinc is probably widely researched this is what i discover.

1) Although with a 5 Mp camera the damn pictures on the iphone are super clear i would call it a tie between the phones cameras

2) The screen on the iphone is good really clean look, i cant tell which one is better

3) App store...Well need to say more apple is way bigger but alot of usless apps, while Androids market has more free apps (Facebook app sucks for android though)

4) Iphone does have a better battery but super bad reception

overall i love my Dinc, kinda wish i could have more than 7 pages but what is everyone else feelings comparing these phones as wee all know Apple cannot compare to Android OS how about from usability stand point and ease of use.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to respond, because I will probably need to subscribe to this thread.

* The 2 phones are totally different, and the winner will depend on personal preference and which one speaks to them the most. At the end of the day, when a person picks up each of these phones, and uses it for a minute, that person will make their own decision as to which is better for them.

* The things I care about, like being able to attach documents & pictures directly from the email app; a larger screen with a less intrusive keyboard; non intrusive notifications; widgets and extensive customizations to the user interface; coverage in the places I travel; an open OS; true task management; a hot swappable battery; Google Maps with turn by turn directions; multiple keyboard choices; and being part of the Android community and Android Central, might not be important to an iPhone owner, but they are fundamentally critical to me.

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Widgets are my favorite part about android, but the iphone keyboard is flawless, soo easy to type and makes almost no errors when i use it. Both have google maps, i used google maps on my 3GS all the time works basically the same for me. Android is way more customizable but when you jailbreak an iphone the ability to customize is there. My iphone was 100% diffrent after jailbreak. The task managment on my Dinc is awsome Apple failed with their multi tasking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress