Incredible OTA update 3.26.605.1

Lummix

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Vcast Apps update to 3.26.605.1 and I can't see a difference. I don't see anyone else as having this update, maybe I'm all be myself here.

Lummix

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Let me add, I do see it now. It's a Vcast Apps icon, just more Verizon garbage. They must not be making enough money so they're going to stick that garbage in your face and maybe you'll use it by accident. How pathetic!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont know probably not a way to switch back ,unless maybe your rooted then at least you could delete the one pushed and select another some where .

I am not rooted tho so stuck with it looks like

aceball

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Unreal, Adobe Reader hijacked my PDF functionality. Is it me or is adobe very slow in rendering the PDF when scrolling around, especially if zoomed in. The stock android viewer was super slick and it had a SEARCH function that i literally used every day for schedules. I WANT IT BACK!!!! I actually downloaded Adobe reader before the update and thought it was crap, quickly uninstalled and went about my business. This thing will not let you delete it or even change the defaults!!!

Does anyone know of a good PDF viewer, or if there is a way to download the stock android?

Thanks

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
once again the "update" is a complete disaster!! I hate the VZW bloatware takeover of our phones and now the loss of the ability to attach VIDEOS to EMAIL !!
I'M SEVERELY PISSED AT VERIZON for screwing up my once awesome phone !!