Stock Market App or Widget

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to hear that the Incredible has a Widget that has streaming live up to the minute stock market qoutes. Something that can be used from the home screen. I follow the market closely, and could be really expensive if I miss a stock drop. Does anyone know of anything?

thecodeman25

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
hopefully it will be streaming, but i dont see how it could stream or update anymore than everyhour without it really hurting the battery.

NVR2ND

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
hopefully it will be streaming, but i dont see how it could stream or update anymore than everyhour without it really hurting the battery.

Yeah, which would make it nice if it were an App, but right now on my BB I hae etrade mobile. Which is very nice, but it is such a pain to type in my password(which is 12 digits). I also have the street mobile which is quick launch, but 15mins delayed at best. A lot can change in 15 mins.

I do a lot of short sales, and if the stock turns I could lose a ton of money. That is the real issue for me. It is a quick way to make money, but also a quick way to lose money.

yccheok

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Feel free to try out JStock Android. It is an Android stock market app which can integrate seamless with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock.

JStock on Windows, Linux and OSX is free and open source. You can get an absolutely free copy from JStock - Free Stock Market Software

JStock on Android itself is freemium. It is free with selected features. You may later decide to upgrade it, if you are happy with the app. You may install it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.yccheok.jstock.gui

Both Android and Desktop app can share their data seamless through cloud storage.

Feel free to give it a try. We would like to hear your feedback. Thank you and have a nice day.

Here's the promo video and screenshots for JStock Android:

gOhMo0C.png

wtrEtjT.png

DsJRC8H.png

RnDQthg.png

7HhsYlo.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699