First Brick

awjuhl#WN

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
My fascinate is my back up phone and am trying to get it to work again. right now it wont turn on at all. when plugged into the computer the buttons on the bottom of the phone glow but that is about it the screen doesn't respond at all. no how it got to this state is it had a communication error (cat unplugged it) when i was installing a fresh version of gingerbread on to it with odin. any help would be most welcome

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My fascinate is my back up phone and am trying to get it to work again. right now it wont turn on at all. when plugged into the computer the buttons on the bottom of the phone glow but that is about it the screen doesn't respond at all. no how it got to this state is it had a communication error (cat unplugged it) when i was installing a fresh version of gingerbread on to it with odin. any help would be most welcome

Can you still get into download mode?

awjuhl#WN

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
JTAG? can you explain that more and i am thinking i am going to just take it to best buy for there buy back program and see if they want it for parts

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
JTAG? can you explain that more and i am thinking i am going to just take it to best buy for there buy back program and see if they want it for parts

A JTAG is a device that connects to tour phone and can possibly unbrick it. That is the extent of my knowledge of it.

Sent from a Carbon Galaxy S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana