[How To][Links] Themes, ROMs, Kernels, Boot Animations: 9-16-11

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh and You did notice that nitro just updated Evil Fascination to 3.3.2..already..

I believe it was 3.3.1 when I last check about six hours ago

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh and You did notice that nitro just updated Evil Fascination to 3.3.2..already..

I believe it was 3.3.1 when I last check about six hours ago

lol he updates it all the time, im gonna stick with 3.3. Im liking it alot. im prob gonna keep it till you know what drops...Ill post a screenshot tomorrow, going to bed
Edit: I put one up

Last edited:

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
lol he updates it all the time, im gonna stick with 3.3. Im liking it alot. im prob gonna keep it till you know what drops...Ill post a screenshot tomorrow, going to bed
Edit: I put one up

Looks pretty sweet, except for the Sweat Sox logo...I bet your a Bears fan too...so sad.. you should just sell your fascinate and get a Palm Pixi..

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Jaekar for keeping this thread up to date! Ive just flashed the latest Evil Fascination ROM and imnuts -50 ED01 Kernel and everything is running smooth. I should say its much easier to find the ROMs and Kernels etc here than at XDA you have it much more organized and even have buttons :) Thanks!

Reactions: JaeKar99

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Changing Icons - without heavy modifications

Cool Icon Swap: (SuperClean 2.9.2 Icons):
Icons.jpg

Changing Icons in Launcher Pro: - Thanks Lttlwing16
  1. Download the icon to the sd card
  2. Check the gallery and ensure the icon can be found (if not, move the icon using file manager to a folder that exists in the gallery, i.e. Photos, or create a folder named Icons)
  3. Long Press on the Homescreen you would like the shorcut to appear.
  4. Select 'Shortcuts' from pop up-menu
  5. Select applications
  6. Select application you are trying to create a shorcut for (music, mms, calc etc)
  7. It should bring up an EDIT SHORCUT , and an option to change the name/icon
  8. Press the icon to change it.
  9. Select the folder in the gallery containing the icon you want and select the corresponding icon
  10. Select OK
  11. Move the shorcut wherever you want it.

Link to zipped Icon folder - unzip and move to sdcard.

Last edited:

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

There was some dialog between developers that some of jt's early commits to kernel building caused this event. This was I thought that this was resolved on 4/11/11. The only suggestion I might have would be to check to ensure that you have the most recent kernel revisions from times_infinity.

I do not believe he will be updating his kernels again unless there is another commit change... if you continue to get this issues you could switch kernels to on of jt's and rule out ComaVolt.

J

APeaceOfStrange

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
There was some dialog between developers that some of jt's early commits to kernel building caused this event. This was I thought that this was resolved on 4/11/11. The only suggestion I might have would be to check to ensure that you have the most recent kernel revisions from times_infinity.

I do not believe he will be updating his kernels again unless there is another commit change... if you continue to get this issues you could switch kernels to on of jt's and rule out ComaVolt.

J

Thanks J. I'm gonna Odin landsharks ed01 package as soon as I get access ultimate a PC. So I will try the kernal in that package for a bit.

Oh and in the comavolt thread over at xda I only are one download link (not multiple like some of the other kernal threads) so I have been assuming that was the latest comavolt kernal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Thanks J. I'm gonna Odin landsharks ed01 package as soon as I get access ultimate a PC. So I will try the kernal in that package for a bit.

Oh and in the comavolt thread over at xda I only are one download link (not multiple like some of the other kernal threads) so I have been assuming that was the latest comavolt kernal

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

You are correct. - The last update is posted in that thread. There may be some hope that times-infinity will update his kernels with a new commit.

I do know that imnuts has updated his kernels today.. As soon as he put the links up I will update them here. One of the problems that I have identified with his updates though. If you flash one of his kernels you will be updated to CWM 3.0.. Be warned.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo