Verizon website search....interesting...

smoke5643

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Didnt know if anyone else had done this so I tried it. I just searched the word "fascinate" on vzw's website. Everything it returned was a Samsung device or accessory. Weird huh...maybe the site knows more than its letting on.....Interesting to say the least.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
If it is anything like the Incredible and X release, you should see Accessories pop up later today, and the Fascinate available for purchase at 9PM PST tonight.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Lol, I will too because that's how I roll, but I imagine if you order early tomorrow morning, you will still get it on Thursday.

geocomp

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I would just hate waking up in the morning and trying to order it and have it say that it is already back ordered...

Do you know if ordered on Wednesday, will it be delivered to your door step or to a Verizon Store? I am assuming door step.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I would just hate waking up in the morning and trying to order it and have it say that it is already back ordered...

Do you know if ordered on Wednesday, will it be delivered to your door step or to a Verizon Store? I am assuming door step.

Door step. If they sell out of this phone on day 1, I would be really surprised. The fact they are doing a BOGO on this one, makes me think they have plenty of inventory. Maybe they put Bing on there to ensure they don't have big backorders of this phone like the other ones :p

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
i can almost bet they put it on their to shoot this phone in the foot. why would you want this phone to outsell your top of the line phone the dx

Archerdude

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
i can almost bet they put it on their to shoot this phone in the foot. why would you want this phone to outsell your top of the line phone the dx

No its on there because samsung is a windows phone 7 partner. As you can see samsung is very good about branching out. Not just phones but all of thier electronics. They are involved in eveything and everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty