Did I make a huge mistake?

Dan Ang

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
So I just got a fascinate, rooted it, all that. And I decided to go with launcher pro, but tw launcher kept popping up. Now, I thought I backed it up using titanium, but it seems like i can't restore it.

Everything seems to be working fine, but was this a bad idea? I feel really nervous now that it was.

myester

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So I just got a fascinate, rooted it, all that. And I decided to go with launcher pro, but tw launcher kept popping up. Now, I thought I backed it up using titanium, but it seems like i can't restore it.

Everything seems to be working fine, but was this a bad idea? I feel really nervous now that it was.

Did you choose to run it as the default? It's under the list of which launcher to run the option with.

Dan Ang

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I did choose default, but it was being weird. It would keep asking for the default and I couldn't clear tw launcher's defaults

Dan Ang

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
If you removed TW then your phone wouldn't function... So when you open Home Switcher, select TW

I downloaded home switcher and it's not there.

I think when I get a hold of my friend with a PC (I'm on a Mac), I'm just going to put clockwork on here and flash the nandroid stock that's on XDA. Everything seems fine but this makes me really nervous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699