Small Issues and Simple Questions

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Fascinate for two weeks now and let me first say thank you to all the people on this forum. I have learned an awful lot.

Issues:
Google Calendar - I do not receive any notificaions in my notification bar, I also do not receive texts regarding calendar events. Everything is synched and my Google Calendar is set up to send me texts on most events. The events DO show up when I look at the calendar.

Is there a way to create a new photo folder on the phone itself? I would like to create a couple for Wallpaper, misc etc and transfer some photos to those specific directories when I want to. I don't see any way to do this.

Phone - With such a beautiful screen, why is it when I receive a call, the picture that comes up for that person is, well, small and crappy? Isn't there a way for a full size picture of the person that is calling to come up?

Is anti-virus NEEDED on these phones? I see them in the market. None were required on my iPhone.

I think that is all. Thanks in advance for your help!

gyroslice

May 13, 2010
Visit site
fullscreen caller id is in the market and it allows for a fullscreen pic to show up when someone calls. there is a free version and a paid version.

skipper2

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I've had my Fascinate for two weeks now and let me first say thank you to all the people on this forum. I have learned an awful lot.

Is there a way to create a new photo folder on the phone itself? I would like to create a couple for Wallpaper, misc etc and transfer some photos to those specific directories when I want to. I don't see any way to do this.

I think that is all. Thanks in advance for your help!

You can use any file manager such as the included "My Files" or Astro to create a new directory. Once you put a picture in it, it will show in your gallery unless you put a "." in front of the directory name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty