Facebook form and feeds problems?

jessie02

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
FB "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" error message

Still getting this same Facebook Sync error message. Removing, adding, or clearing the facebook cache in applications doesnt seem to help. Any ideas??

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Again Not working our up dating. No new face book updates on the face book page? I posted a picture and nothing? Yet I go on line and I have current items posting.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Again Not working our up dating. No new face book updates on the face book page? I posted a picture and nothing? Yet I go on line and I have current items posting.

Sorry to you break it to you. But the facebook app for android is a piece of turd. I just use seismic or tweetdeck to get around the facebook app.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yep, a ton of people are reporting the last update for the facebook app doesn't work, can't do anything advertised in the update. I just have facebook as a bookmark in my dolphin hd browser. Very similar to the app.

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Apparently the lastest version of FB (v1.5.2) requires Flash to work properly. Which of course is a problem if you're running stock on a Fascinate. I have the update which is working fine on my EVO but staying w/ v1.5.1 on my Fascinate.

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Not quite. I am with Telus and I was running stock 2.2 and facebook was not working. And now, I am using a custom rom and facebook is still broken.

Sent by my droid

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what I've "Not tried - it seem like these two errors just pop-up now and then •> ("Force close and Sync experiencing problems"). Seriously though, I believe if these issues were "Reported" they would have been addressed. Contact HP or your Carrier to what's going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana