Gingerbread for Fasinate

btqy

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Read on another Droid forum that there was a Gingerbread leak for Fascinate. I brought it up on my phone before I crashed out. It explain on how to download it etc... I was wondering if there was something to it.

Droidlife; Gingerbread (Android 2.3) Leaked for Samsung Fascinate- go to Mydroidworld

post 6-19-11 by p3droid....is this for real????? chime in someone

Thanks
Thanks all for your comments. I decided to download 2.3. It does work but there is a problem with my bluetooth earpiece, It the Plantronic pro plus staying connected. Every software or rooted software I've had different issue with Bluetooth earpiece staying connected.I have replaced the earpiece once all ready.

Second when I use to Benchmark it with Quadrant it give me a slow rating of 800 and the FPS is slooow. I know a lot of you don't like Quadrant and I tried another that gave me a rating of 1300 and that ranks very low.

Other then that it OK.

Lodingi

Q&A Team
Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I flashed this rom. It ran pretty good, a little laggy at times. First reboot and I lost all the data on my sdcard. I was smart enough to pull all my photos & videos before flashing this rom. I did forget to pull my Titanium backup data from the card. That kinda pisses me off.

Went back to SuperClean 2.9.2. I hate this addiction. :D

sjenkins1009

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone clue me in as to where to get the netflix to sideload? Everything i have searched for I haven't got to work... ((unless i missing an obvious thing right under my nose...wouldn't be surprised)

STLRampage1

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Followed that link and when I downloaded the second netflix apk I was able to manage my movies but unfortunately when I tried streaming the videos it wouldn't work. Did I miss something or is that just where we are at with the modified apk as of now? Thanks in advance

Are you using the regular GB leak or one of the two modified GB roms. Netflix only works on the plain GB leak for me. (For some reason the other GB roms based on the leak wouldn't play Netflix.)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk