SGP Steinheil Flex Series Screen Protector

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see a thread specifically reviewing this screen protector so, I thought I'd start one. This is a really nice screen protector, probably the best wet-applying-type I've used.

I tried the Ghost armor and screwed it up several times. When I managed to get it right, a lot of the small imperfections never went away (except on my Ipad 2 after awhile).

I had the Zagg professionally installed and it turned out ok but, the orange-peel effect distorted the viewing some on white backgrounds. I tried to deal with it but, it was bothering me too much and hurt my eyes a little. When I took it off I noticed a cloudiness on the screen.

I installed the SGP Flex yesterday and it really came out pretty good. I took my time and tried to be very careful but, it still looked like crap after I installed it. I left it alone and read some reviews on Amazon. One review said to give it at least 7 days. I then noticed that the one I installed was clearing up fast. It seems to get better & better as time passes by and, looks real good this morning.

It still has a few very small imperfections but, it hasn't been 24 hours and it still looks better than both the Zagg and Ghost Armor at the same point in time. It doesn't distort the viewing and it's nice to view the super-amoled screen now compared to when I had the Zagg on. I'm satisfied with the way it is now but if it gets even better, I will be really happy.

In fairness to the Ghost Armor. I believe it just needs more time to cure and I may not have waited long enough. I have it installed on my Ipad and it looks good but, it took a while to get that way. I believe all these wet-type protectors just require a little more time and patience.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006EVBX5A/ref=ox_ya_os_product

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this thing has cleared up since I posted this morning. It's definitely the best screen protector I've used so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87