Anker 5600 battery pack ?

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used this portable recharger? Is it worth ordering one?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the 8400mAh version and expect it to arrive any day. I'll try to remember to share my opinions after I have a little experience with it.

naqzar

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought one a month or 2 ago. I love it. Works great whenever I have used it.

The pack itself charges with the same plug in that your phone does so I just charge it randomly from my phone's wall charger. It also includes cables to charge it but I haven't even bothered since I have plenty of phone chargers all over lol. The cable that goes from the pack to the phone is short but it comes with a bunch of different tips so you can change it to fit other devices (ipods, older phones, and probably other random stuff too). It also charges the phone as fast as a wall charger does which is awesome. I watched video on my plane ride home yesterday and it out charged the drain of the phone no problem. I would say the 5600 is plenty of extra juice and it is a fairly small package with minimal weight.

My only negative is I would like to find a longer usb to micro usb that will charge fast like the included one does. If you take just a normal one like what is included with your phone it charges like its plugged into usb and not the wall. So if anyone has any information on that or tips let me know!

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the 8300 and I use the cord from the palm pre wall charger from amazon for $3.50 and it charges as AC. It's not the most convenient piece of equipment but then again, running out of power is worse.

BuffaloMadMan

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought the anker 3200 battery charger from amazon and love it... Chargers my nexus extended 2100 battery almost twice... And there is a usb spot to hook up another device to be charged my girlfriend literally took it from me and uses all the time... I got it for 18 dollars on Amazon the white one which is a great deal especially since we use it almost everyday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez