Help! Body Glove Slider Case Stuck on Phone and Can't Get It Off!!!!

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I tried using the body glove slider case on my GNex with the extended battery and now only the bottom part comes off. The rest of the phone is wedged in there pretty tight. I have tried pulling it but I am worried I will break the screen. I am OK with messing up the case, though.

Any ideas on how to get it off? Should I cut it off? It is rubberized polycarbonate.

Here is a picture - it is the Icon case:
1195626.jpg

Here is a video of it:

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
will the sides of the case give any? dont think it has to do anything with the extended battery as the reg battery case fits using the extended battery.

try putting a butter knife between the back of the phone and case?

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
i would pry but pull the phone as well it should come out, im guessing its more of a suction effect rather then being to tight

I was able to get it off without breaking the case or my phone. I had a firm but flexible plastic tie from a package lying around and I threaded it between the case and the phone and it came out where the hole for the camera is. Then I formed a loop and was able to get some leverage to pull the case off.

It was stuck on the felt lining I think. It is pretty dense felt, too dense actually.